Recognized Communication Expert
Dianna Booher helps organization improve productivity through effective communication: oral, written, interpersonal, and organizational.
Dianna has been interviewed by Good Morning America, Fox, CNN, CNBC, USA Today, Washington Post, New York Newsday, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, The Wall Street Journal, NPR, Bloomberg, Investor's Business Daily, Reader's Digest, Working Woman, Industry Week, McCall's, Cosmopolitan, Success, Entrepreneur, among other national radio, TV, and newspapers.
Dianna has received numerous corporate communication awards for overall impact:
- Executive Excellence Publishing named her as one of the "Top 100 Thought Leaders" and one of the "Top 100 Minds in Personal Development."
- IBM presented Dianna with the Star Quality Award (Vendor-of-the-Year training award) for writing and presentations.
- Frito-Lay awarded her the Minority/Women Vendor-of-the-Year Award for Overall Organizational Impact for results achieved with Booher communication programs (writing, presentations, meetings, and interpersonal skills).
- Booher's writing program "Business Writing: Quick, Clear, Concise" (produced by AMI) received the prestigious Trainer's Choice Award.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) selected Dianna as the communication expert for the SHRM Academy Faculty.
- Booher's program "Closing the Gender Gap" (produced by AMI) was named HR Review's "Best Training Product of the Year."
Return to Home Page